Search for all author names:
- Bahá'í Faith, The, by John Boykin: Underlying Principles and Approach for a Bahá'í Response, by Shahriar Razavi and Khazeh Fananapazir, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 2:1 (1992). A case study in opposition literature and anti-Baha'i polemicism. Book Reviews. [about]
- Mihdí, Mírzá, by Shahriar Razavi, in The Bahá'í Encyclopedia (2009). On the son of Bahá’u’lláh, who entitled him "the Purest Branch," younger brother of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá and Bahíyyih Khánum. Encyclopedia articles. [about]
- Tablet of Seven Questions, by Bahá'u'lláh, in Bahá'í Studies Bulletin, Vol. 7. Provisional translations. [about]
- World Order of Baha'u'llah: Study Questions, by Shahriar Razavi, in Studying the Writings of Shoghi Effendi, ed. Dwight Allen and Martin Bergsmo (1991). List of questions to inspire study and deepening. Study Guides. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")