Search for all author names:
- `Abdu'l-Bahá, the Standard Bearer of a New Civilization, by Shapour Rassekh, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 23:1-4 (2013). Abdu'l-Bahá's mission and objectives in visiting North American, bringing to the West his principles for a new global age. Includes French original, "‘Abdu’l-Bahá, le porte-drapeau d’une nouvelle civilisation." Published Articles. [about]
- Dreyfus-Barney, Hippolyte and Laura Clifford, by Shapour Rassekh, in Encyclopaedia Iranica, Volume 7 (1996). Brief excerpt, with link to article offsite. Encyclopedia articles. [about]
- Persian Language in the Literature of Baha'i Worship, by Shapour Rassekh, in Religious Texts in Iranian Languages, ed. Fereydoun Vahman and Claus V. Pedersen (2007). Brief article on the literary sources of Baha'i prayer, their diversity and varied style, and Persian as a language of prayer. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")