Search for location "Bonaire"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1967 – 1968
||Rhoda Vaughn arrived on Bonaire and remained for nine months, the first Bahá’í to visit the island.
||First travel teachers and pioneers
|1978 (In the year)
||The first local spiritual assembly in Bonaire was formed.
It never functioned and was dissolved in 1989.
See also West, Letters From Bonaire.
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.