Search for location "Hluboka"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1992 (In the year)
||The establishment of the Townshend International School situated in the heart of Europe in Hluboká, South Bohemia, Czech Republic.
This private, non-affiliated, co-educational high school, accredited by the Ministry of Education with English as the teaching language, is a non-profit project and sponsors a number of students from its host country. [TIS Web Site]
||Hluboka; South Bohemia; Czech Republic
||Townshend International School; Bahai schools
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.