Search for location "Kinshasa,DRC"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|2021. 28 Feb
||The Bahá'í World News Service provided an update on the construction of the National Temple in Kinshasa. [BWNS1493]
The reinforced concrete slab that will form the floor of the central edifice has been finished and the moisture barrier has been laid.
Work on additional buildings on the site was steadily advancing.
Earthworks were being prepared for the grounds outside the central area.
A visitors’ center was being built near the entrance to the site.
Elsewhere on the site, several existing buildings were being renovated. One building was being used as a construction office. In the future, these buildings will be used as educational facilities and as offices for the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
||BWNS; Mashriqul-Adhkar (House of Worship); Mashriqul-Adhkar, National; Mashriqul-Adhkar, Kinshasa
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.