Search for location "Korea"
from the main catalogue
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Glimpse of Ruhiyyih Khanum and Her 17 Days in Korea, by Jack Davis. Overview of of Ruhiyyih Khanum (Mary Maxwell)'s tour through Korea, May 6-23, 1984. [about]
- History of the Bahá'í Faith in Japan 1914-1938, by Agnes Baldwin Alexander (1977). An account of the Bahá'í Cause in Japan, China, Korea, and the Hawaiian Islands, prepared by request of the Guardian. [about]
- Notes on Words of the Guardian, by Virginia Orbison (1956). Ten pages of notes, preserved as an appendix to Orbison's lengthy manuscript "Diary of a Pilgrimage to the Holy Land, Made by Virginia Orbison, January 15 to February 11". [about]
- Raising the Banner in Korea: An Early Bahá'í History, by Barbara R. Sims (1996). Baha'i activities in Korea 1921-1988. [about]
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.