Search for location "Macy"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
||The first All-Native Bahá’í Assembly was established in Macy, Nebraska. [BW13:837; CF72]
See BW11:536 for a picture.
For the role of Amelia Collins in establishing this Assembly see PSBW88.
||Amelia Collins; LSA
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.