Search for location "Penalolen"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|2010 28 Nov
||Excavation work began on the new Bahá'í House of Worship for the South American continent, at a location in the hills of Peñalolén, a "commune" within metropolitan Santiago, at the foot of the Andes. [BWNS800]
||Santiago; Chile; Penalolen
||Mashriqul-Adhkar, Santiago; BWNS
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.