Search for location "Pittsburgh"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1873. 7 Jun
||Birth of Amelia Engelder Collins, Hand of the Cause, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
||Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania; United States
||Amelia Collins; Births and deaths
|1912 7 May
||`Abdu'l-Bahá left Cleveland for Pittsburgh, arriving the same day. [239D:63; AB189]
Martha Root arranged for Him to talk at the Hotel Schenley to 400 people followed by private meetings with leaders of thought. The hotel is now the University of Pittsburgh's Student Union building, known as the William Pitt Union. [PUP105; Luminous Journey 55:00; Schenley Hotel]
||Cleveland; Pittsburgh; United States
||Abdul-Baha, Travels of; Abdul-Baha, Second Western tour; Abdul-Baha, Talks at public places
|1912 8 May
||`Abdu'l-Bahá took a morning train from Pittsburgh, arriving in Washington DC that night for His second visit to that city. [239D:64; AB189; SBR81]
He and His entourage moved into the apartment of William P. Ripley who had vacated it for this purpose. [APD59-60]
||Pittsburgh; Washington DC; United States
||Abdul-Baha, Travels of; Abdul-Baha, Second Western tour; Trains
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.