Search for location "Port-au-Prince"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
||The first local spiritual assembly in Haiti was established in Port-au-Prince.
||The 20 Bahá’ís in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, were a sufficient number for the local spiritual assembly to gain legal recognition for the Bahá’í Faith as a religion.
It was registered as a cultural, religious and social organization on 5 August 1946.
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.