Search for tag "Administrative rights"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Administrative Rights, Removal of, by Universal House of Justice (1993). [about]
- Difficulty of teachings on chastity, by Universal House of Justice (2013-04-23). Discusses the need of institutions not to pry but to encourage willful obedience with the teachings on chastity; also covers conditions for removal of administrative rights. [about]
- Five Questions: Loss of Voting Rights, Mani, Magi, Five-Pointed Star, Joseph Smith, by Universal House of Justice, in Bahá'í Studies Bulletin, 4:3-4:4 (1991-01). Responses to various questions. Closes with quotations on Confucianism and Genesis. [about]
- Law, Application of, by Universal House of Justice (1991-12-09). Questions concerning the violation of Bahá'í and civil law, and the removal of administrative rights. [about]
- Violation of Baha'i and Civil Law, by Universal House of Justice (1991-12-09). Role of Spiritual Assemblies in regulating behavior of Bahá'ís, removal of administrative rights, and treatment of Bahá'ís convicted of a criminal offense. [about]
- Withdrawal of Administrative Rights, by Universal House of Justice (1986-10-26). Spiritual Assemblies may remain in contact with those Bahá'ís who have had their Administrative Rights removed, but withdrawal of rights is a serious action and assemblies should in general should not initiate contact. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.