Search for tag "Advent of Divine Justice (letter)"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Advenimiento de la Justicia Divina, El, by Shoghi Effendi (1939). Spanish translation of Advent of Divine Justice. [about]
- Advent of Divine Justice, by Shoghi Effendi (1971). A letter from the Gurdian to the Bahá’ís of North America, dated 25 December 1938; the Bahá'ís' achievements and responsibilities; the crises affecting the world; the destiny of America. [about]
- Advent of Divine Justice: Study questions to, by Dwight Allen and Morten Bergsmo, in Studying the Writings of Shoghi Effendi (1991-01-01). [about]
- Advent of Divine Justice Study Outline, by Brett Zamir (2008). A brief outline of The Advent of Divine Justice [about]
- Celestial Burning, A: A Selective Study of the Writings of Shoghi Effendi, by Jack McLean (2012). Style, content, and context of the major writings of the Guardian; providential history; critique of Hegel; the military metaphor; the language of interpretation; history of the apostolic age. [about]
- Demystifying Shoghi Effendi's Advent of Divine Justice: Condensed Deepening (2020). A study guide and compilation regarding the Guardian's call to action to American and Canadian Baha’is to engage spiritually in the path towards God. [about]
- Demystifying Shoghi Effendi's Advent of Divine Justice: Condensed Text and Deepening, by Hui Bau (2020/2021). A condensed presentation of the Guardian's call to action to American and Canadian Baha’is to engage spiritually in the path towards God. The accompanying deepening uses a more visual format to help develop one's own plan of action. [about]
- "Double Crusade" and the American Baha'i Community, The, by Universal House of Justice (2018-08-10). Comments on what the double crusade means, how it relates to the current series of Plans of the Faith, what should be done to carry it out, and the Advent of Divine Justice. [about]
- New Race of Men and the meaning of "Tread Under", A, by Universal House of Justice (2013-09-13). The meaning of the phrase "A race of men ... will tread under all who are in heaven." Includes compilation on the topic. [about]
- Pioneering, Language, Arts, Example of 'Abdu'l-Bahá, by Universal House of Justice (1998-02-10). Pioneering; Serving parents; Serving where need is; Gardens; International Auxiliary Language; Arabic pronunciation; study of Persian; Some references in Writings of Bahá'u'lláh; Folk art; External affairs; Daily living; Abdu'l-Bahá as divine exemplar. [about]
- Rise of Justice in the Spiritual and Secular Life of Man, The: excerpts from The Advent of Divine Justice by Shoghi Effendi, by James B. Thomas, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 9 (2008). The Advent of Divine Justice (1938) raised the consciousness of the American Bahá’í community, introduced systematic methods for expansion of the Faith and a new conception of justice, and emphasized the special role of the American Bahá’ís. [about]
- Shoghi Effendi and Social Justice, by Jack McLean, in Berkshire Encyclopedia of Religion and Social Justice (2007-03). The term "social justice” has been used by many engaged groups as a rhetorical tool to obtain more equitable transformations of the social order. To the Guardian and the later Bahá'í Administration, it is a Divine justice at heart. [about]
- Shoghi Effendi and the American Dream, by Sandra Lynn Hutchison, in World Order, 29:1 (1997 Fall). Context and import of Advent of Divine Justice, American destiny, the American frontier, ethical imperatives, and the Most Great Peace. [about]
- Vision of Shoghi Effendi as Reflected in The Advent of Divine Justice, by Richard Thomas (1984-11). [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.