Search for tag "Catholic Church"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Dei Verbum: Un punto di vista bahá'í della Costituzione Dogmatica Cattolica Romana sulla Rivelazione Divina, by Marco Oliveira (1999). Lo scopo di questa presentazione è quello di discutere alcune basilari credenze cristiane cattoliche sulla Rivelazione Divina e spiegare le sue differenze e somiglianze con la Fede bahá’í. [about]
- Dei Verbum: A Bahá'í Perspective on the Roman Catholic Dogmatic Constitution on Divine Revelation, by Marco Oliveira, in Lights of Irfan, 20 (2019). On some basic Christian Catholic beliefs on divine revelation, how the Bahá'í Faith views Christianity, and theological differences and similarities between the two. [about]
- Lettres à un bon catholique, by Jose Luis Marques Utrillas (1987). Translation of "Letters to a Good Catholic," in which Spanish Bahá'í Utrillas narrates his personal adventure, his inner crises and mental readjustments, his experience as a post-conciliar priest, and his secularization [about]
- Polish Response to Soviet Anti-Bahá'í Polemics, The, by Jan T. Jasion, in Associate, 29 (1999 Winter). Response of non-Bahá'í scholars to Marxist-Leninist polemics and attacks on the Bahá'í Faith, in particular the attitude of Polish scholars writing between 1945 and 1988, while Poland was still a 'satellite' of the Soviet Union. [about]
- Roman Catholic Priesthood and Bahá'í Administration, The, by Kevin Brogan, in Solas, 2 (2002). Helping Bahá’ís understand the theology and function of Roman Catholic Priesthood and helping Catholics understand how the elements of its priesthood (Leadership, Teaching, and Sacrament) are in many ways fulfilled in the Bahá’í Administration. [about]
- Theology of the Sacraments in the Roman Catholic Church, The, by Kevin Brogan, in Solas, 1 (2001). Helping Bahá'ís understand the Catholic church's historical perspectives and spiritual significance placed on sacraments, which are: Baptism, Penance, Confirmation, Eucharist (or Mass), Marriage, Holy Orders, and Sacrament of the Sick (“Extreme Unction"). [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.