Search for tag "Crisis"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Compilation "L'état actuel de désordre et de confusion du monde," Centre International d'Enseignement, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2020). Compilation du Centre International d'Enseignement. [about]
- Constructive Resilience, by Firaydoun Javaheri, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 28:4 (2018). How the perseverance of the Bahá'ís in Iran has resulted in the generality of the Iranian people beginning to admire and, in some cases, arising to assist the Bahá'ís. [about]
- Crisis and Opportunities, by William Sears. [about]
- Crisis and Victory, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá, in Compilation of Compilations, Volume 1 (1991). [about]
- Mental Tests, by Universal House of Justice (1995). Meaning of the phrase "mental tests" in the writings of Abdu'l-Baha and of Shoghi Effendi. Includes short compilation of relevant passages. [about]
- Special Report on Baha'i Burial vs. Maori Custom, by National Spiritual Assembly of New Zealand (1989). Special report about reconciling Baha'i burial laws with local maori customs where they conflict; includes guidance from the Universal House of Justice. [about]
- Victories and Crises, by Peter J. Khan (1995). In this talk in the United States in 1995, a member of the Universal House of Justice speaks on the challenges facing the Baha'is of the world, and on mental tests. [about]
- World in Travail, A: Understanding and Responding to the Events of Our Times, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2020). A compilation on the maladies of the world. [about]
- World's Current State of Disorder and Confusion, The, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2020). Compilation of passages relevant to contemporary issues of 2020, and the appropriate disposition of the Baha'is. [about]