Search for tag "Crisis"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Compilation "L'état actuel de désordre et de confusion du monde," Centre International d'Enseignement, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2020). Compilation du Centre International d'Enseignement. [about]
- Constructive Resilience, by Firaydoun Javaheri, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 28:4 (2018). How the perseverance of the Bahá'ís in Iran has resulted in the generality of the Iranian people beginning to admire and, in some cases, arising to assist the Bahá'ís. [about]
- Crisis and Opportunities, by William Sears (n.d.). [about]
- Crisis and Victory, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá, in Compilation of Compilations, Volume 1 (1991). [about]
- Mental Tests, by Universal House of Justice (1995). Meaning of the phrase "mental tests" in the writings of Abdu'l-Bahá and of Shoghi Effendi. Includes short compilation of relevant passages. [about]
- One Common Faith, by Universal House of Justice (2005). Review of relevant passages from both the writings of Bahá'u'lláh and the scriptures of other faiths against the background of contemporary crises. [about]
- Orientation of Hope and Lessons in World Crisis, The, by Alain Locke, in Bahá'í World, vols. 5 and 9 (1936). Two essays meditating on the relevance of Bahá'í principles to the period preceding and during the Second World War. [about]
- Reading Reality in Times of Crisis: 'Abdu'l-Bahá and the Great War, by Amin Egea, in Bahá'í World (2021). How ‘Abdu’l-Bahá’s analysis of the crises of His time was profoundly distinct from contemporaneous “progressive” movements and thinkers. [about]
- Special Report on Baha'i Burial vs. Maori Custom, by National Spiritual Assembly of New Zealand (1989). Special report about reconciling Bahá'í burial laws with local maori customs where they conflict; includes guidance from the Universal House of Justice. [about]
- Victories and Crises, by Peter J. Khan (1995). In this talk in the United States in 1995, a member of the Universal House of Justice speaks on the challenges facing the Bahá'ís of the world, and on mental tests. [about]
- World in Travail, A: Understanding and Responding to the Events of Our Times, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2020). A compilation on the maladies of the world. [about]
- World's Current State of Disorder and Confusion, The, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2020). Compilation of passages relevant to contemporary issues of 2020, and the appropriate disposition of the Bahá'ís. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.