Search for tag "Demons"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Hindu Concept of God, The: Unity in Diversity, by Anjam Khursheed, in Singapore Bahá'í Studies Review, vol. 2 (1997). The fundamental unity behind Hindu concepts of God and those found in the Semitic traditions, and the principle of unity in diversity, allow Hindu and Baha'i beliefs to come together and further their common goal of uniting the world's religions. [about]
- On a Bahá'í's Engagement with Society and Non-Involvement in Politics (2017). [about]
- Participation in Anti-War Demonstrations, by Universal House of Justice and National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of the United Kingdom (2003). Two short letters from the House of Justice on avoiding political protest and anti-war demonstrations, followed by a longer letter from the NSA of the U.K. on "Responding to the Middle East Crisis." [about]
- Politics and Engagement in the Life of Society, by Universal House of Justice (2010). On which principles should guide Iranian believers in their participation in the life of society, and other themes related to political activism and social justice. [about]
- Social Action, Public Discourse, and Non-involvement in Political Affairs, by Universal House of Justice (2017). Alternative courses of action to civil disobedience, circumscribed roles for protest, and the freedom that Bahá’ís have to engage in social action and public discourse, particularly in relation to the principle of non-involvement in political affairs. [about]