Search for tag "Drugs"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í Perspective on Drug Abuse Prevention, A, by Abdu'l-Missagh Ghadirian, in Bulletin on Narcotics, XLIII:1 (1991). Article from the publication of the International Drug Control Programme and distributed as a BIC document. [about]
- Chaste and Holy Life, A, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá, in Compilation of Compilations, Volume 1 (1991). [about]
- Declaración de la Comunidad Internacional Bahá'í ante la Conferencia Internacional de las Naciones Unidas sobre el Uso Indebido y el Tráfico Ilícito de Drogas, by Bahá'í International Community (1987). Declaración de la Comunidad Internacional Bahá'í ante la Conferencia Internacional de las Naciones Unidas sobre el Uso Indebido y el Tráfico Ilícito de Drogas, Viena, Austria, 17-26 de junio de 1987 [about]
- Sex, Drugs, HIV/AIDS and Religion, by Glenn Curran, in The Family: Our Hopes and Challenges (1995). This paper provides a basic presentation of facts about HIV prevalence, transmission principles, prevention strategies and issues. The second part explores the relationship between HIV/AIDS, homosexuality and religion. [about]
- Substance Abuse: A Bahá'í Perspective, by Abdu'l-Missagh Ghadirian (2000). Up-to-date information about diverse addictive substances that are widely abused worldwide, including alcohol, tobacco, cocaine, marijuana, and heroin. Written for both the general public, the health professional, and government policy-makers. [about]
- Substance Abuse Alcohol and Drug Abuse: A Psychosocial and Spiritual Approach to Prevention, by A.M. Ghadirian: Review, by John Guilfoyle, in The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, 56:1 (2011). [about]
- Twelve Steps, The: Bahá'í Writings and recovery from substance abuse, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (1988). [about]
- Unrestrained as the Wind: A Life Dedicated to Bahá'u'lláh (1985). Compilation of quotations on topics of especial interest to Bahá'í youth. [about]