Search for tag "Eschatology"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Concept of Sacred Justice in Hebrew Eschatology, by Gary Selchert, in Lights of Irfan, Book 1 (2000). [about]
- End of the World: Whatever Happened?, The: Or Leftover Time to Kill, by Ross Woodman, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 3:3 (1991). [about]
- Eschatology in the Bábí and Bahá'í Faiths, by Stephen Lambden, in Encyclopaedia Iranica, Volume 8 (1998). Brief excerpt, with link to article offsite. [about]
- Eschatology of Globalization, The: The Multiple Messiahship of Bahá'u'lláh Revisited, by Christopher Buck, in Numen Book Series: Studies in Modern Religions, Religious Movements and the Babi-Bahá'í Faiths, ed. Moshe Sharon (2004). This paper argues that Baha'u'llah's signal contribution to globalization was to ethicize and sacralize it. [about]
- Hierarchy Authority and Eschatology in Early Babi Thought, by Denis MacEoin, in In Iran: Studies in Babi and Bahá'í History vol. 3, ed. Peter Smith (1986). Evolution of the Bab's theology and prophetology. [about]
- Kitáb-i-Iqán, The: Revolutionizing the Concepts of Religion, Eschatology and Theology, by Sohrab Kourosh, in Lights of Irfan, 19 (2018). The Kitáb-i-Íqán resolves and removes eschatological barriers and establishes the fundamentals of a universal religion and a universal theology, that integrates and harmonizes other contending ideologies. [about]
- List of Baha'i Studies and Translations, by Stephen Lambden. A list of content available at Lambden's personal website, Hurqalya Publications, with select links to manuscripts, texts, introductions. Includes Shaykhi and Babi studies, bibliographies, genealogies, provisional translations. [about]
- Messianic Roots of Babi-Bahá'í Globalism, The, by Stephen Lambden, in Bahá'í and Globalisation (2005). Contrast of the continuity between the globalism of the Bab’s Qayyum al-asma’ and Baha’u’llah’s globalism, verses breaks between the two, e.g. the abandoning of jihad as a means of promoting a globalisation process. [about]
- Unique Eschatological Interface, A: Baha'u'llah and Cross-Cultural Messianism, by Christopher Buck, in In Iran: Studies in Babi and Baha'i History vol. 3, ed. Peter Smith (1986). Tracing themes of messianism through the Occidental religions. [about]