Search for tag "Extraterrestrial life"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í and the Space Connection, by James A. Herrick, in Scientific Mythologies: How Science and Science Fiction Forge New Religious Beliefs (2008). Brief discussion of Bahá'í interest in extraterrestrial life. [about]
- Consultation, Portraits, Rakahs, Murtus, and Unknown Language, by Universal House of Justice (2009/2010/2018). Three replies from the Research Department to an individual, dated 2009, 2010 and 2018, on a variety of topics. [about]
- Extraterrestrial Life, by Abdu'l-Bahá and Shoghi Effendi (1996). [about]
- Half Million Years, A, by Dana Paxson (2021). Exploring the 500,000-year Bahá’í cycle asserted by Shoghi Effendi, in two versions: academic-style essay form, and story-narrative form. [about]
- Intelligent Life in the Universe and Exotheology in Christianity and the Bahá'í Writings, by Duane Troxel (1996). Theological statements on extraterrestrial life in Christian and Bahá'í texts, and in the work of Giordano Bruno and Galileo. [about]
- Notes on Words of the Guardian, by Virginia Orbison (1956). Ten pages of notes, preserved as an appendix to Orbison's lengthy manuscript "Diary of a Pilgrimage to the Holy Land, Made by Virginia Orbison, January 15 to February 11". [about]
- Provisional Translations of Selected Writings of the Báb, Baháʼuʼlláh, and ʻAbdu'l-Bahá, by Peyman Sazedj (2009-2011). Twenty-four translations from 2009, 2010, and 2011 copied from the defunct website peyman.sazedj.org. [about]
- Religions and Extraterrestrial Life: How Will We Deal With It?, by David A. Weintraub (2014). 2-page excerpt from a 5-page chapter on the Faith, in a book covering what world religions believe about alien life. [about]
- Space: The Final Frontier?: Warwick Leaflets, by Warwick Bahá'í Bookshop (1997). [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.