Search for tag "Five Year Plan (2006-2011)"
||The launch of the Second Five Year Plan (2006-2011).
For the achievements of Plan see The Five Year Plan 2006-2011; Summary of Achievements and Learning, prepared under the supervision of the International Teaching Centre, published by the Bahá'í World Centre, September 2011.
See Message from the Universal House of Justice dated 28 December 2005.
See Message 12 December 2011 a letter that has been labelled Ruhi Institutes and the Five Year Plan.
For the definitive report see The Five Year Plan, 2006-2011 Summary of Achievements (PDF) prepared under the supervision of the International Teaching Centre.
The core activities delineated for it were:
-Junior Youth Groups
-Intensive Programs of Growth in "A" Clusters
-One of the goals was the numerical goal of achieving Intensive Programmes of Growth in no less than 1,500 clusters throughout the world.
||Five Year Plan (2006-2011); Teaching Plans; * Institute process
|2009 1 Mar
||The purpose of the Regional Conferences was to celebrate achievements during the first half of the Five Year Plan and to deliberate on the next phase. An estimated total of 77,700 people participated in the series, which began 1 November and continued for 18 consecutive weeks, spanning the globe and attracting Baha’is from the largest Western cities to the smallest villages in South Sea islands. Reports from the 41 Regional Conferences can be found at Conference Reports.
||Conferences, Regional; BWNS; Five Year Plan (2006-2011)
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Five Year Plan, by Stephen Hall (2006/2007-04). Two talks. [about]
- Five Year Plan Approaching the Midway Point, by Stephen Hall (2008-02). [about]
- Five Year Plan, The: 2006-2011: Messages of the Universal House of Justice, by Universal House of Justice (2006/2011). Five Ridvan messages, one message to the Counsellors, and three other letters. [about]
- Measuring Success: An Exploratory Study of United States Bahá'í Local Spiritual Assemblies and the Five Year Plan, by Armin J. Jezari (2010). Applied research project on what degree a typical Local Spiritual Assembly in the United States is adopting elements of effective public administration based on the Five Year Plan (2006-2011). [about]
- Prose-Poetry of the Five Year Plan: 21 April 2006 to 21 April 2007, by Ron Price, in Pioneering Over Four Epochs: An Autobiographical Study and A Study in Autobiography, Section VII: Poetry (2007). Autobiographical musings, unedited, as uploaded by the author. [about]
- Prose-Poetry of the Five Year Plan: 2006-2011: Part 2, by Ron Price, in Pioneering Over Four Epochs: An Autobiographical Study and A Study in Autobiography, Section VII: Poetry (2007). This is the 2nd in a series of prose-poetry selections written during the Five Year Plan (2006-2011). [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.