Search for tag "Genuflections"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Consultation, Portraits, Rakahs, Murtus, and Unknown Language, by Universal House of Justice (2009). Three replies from the Research Department to an individual, dated 2009, 2010 and 2018, on a variety of topics. [about]
- Notes on Words of the Guardian, by Virginia Orbison (1956). Ten pages of notes, preserved as an appendix to Orbison's lengthy manuscript "Diary of a Pilgrimage to the Holy Land, Made by Virginia Orbison, January 15 to February 11". [about]
- Obligatory Prayer, Questions about, by Universal House of Justice (2000). Answers to four questions about reciting prayers at meetings; changing language gender; repetition of Greatest Name; and raising hands. [about]
- Physical disability preventing genuflections of Long Obligatory Prayer, by Universal House of Justice (2000). How can a believer with physical disabilities say the Long Obligatory Prayer, which requires genuflections. Preceded by original question asked. [about]
- Prayers and rituals in the Bahá'í Faith: Introduction to A Tablet to Jináb-i-Mullá 'Alí-Akbar fí Ardi'l-Álif, by Julio Savi and Faezeh Mardani, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 9 (2008). [about]
- Searching for God in time and memory: An examination of Bahá'í prayer as 'remembrance', by Christopher White, in Reason and Revelation: Studies in the Babi and Bahá'í Religions, 13 (2002). Describes Bahá'í prayer practices as a way to understand the human self and the Divine and overcoming the gap between the two. [about]