Search for tag "Leadership"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- African Culture, Traditional, Aspects of, by Universal House of Justice (1998). Challenges and opportunities in the African continent; eliminating prejudices; dance and music; alcohol; hunting; initiation rites; the supernatural; tribal leadership; status of women. [about]
- La Politique: Treatise on Leadership, by Abdu'l-Bahá. Translation into French from Persian by Dreyfus. [about]
- Secret of Divine Civilization Translation, Capital Punishment, and Other Questions, by Universal House of Justice (1991). On the capitalization of pronouns, reference to "we Muslims," works of Abdu'l-Baha revealed during the time of Baha'u'llah, the first person to recognize Baha'u'llah, and designer of the temple in Ishqabad. Includes a compilation on capital punishment. [about]
- Tablet of Maqsúd (Lawh-i-Maqsúd): Guidance on Human Nature and Leadership, by Ramin Neshati, in Lights of Irfan, 4 (2003). [about]
- Takfir, declaration of unbelief: includes excerpts from Risáliy-i-Siyasiyyih, by Universal House of Justice (2001). Questions from an individual about the Muslim practice of takfir, declaring someone an unbeliever, and whether this is practiced in the Baha'i Faith, followed by the House's response. Includes extracts from Risaliy-i-Siyasiyyih. [about]
- Treatise on Leadership, by Abdu'l-Bahá (1998). [about]
- Treatise on Leadership: Introduction, by Juan Cole (1998). Informal notes about and introduction to `Abdu'l-Bahá's Risalih-i-Siyasiyyih. [about]
- Treatise on Leadership: Extracts, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2001). [about]