Search for tag "Maturity"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Additional Tablets, Extracts and Talks, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2018). 57 selections, updated 2019. [about]
- Age Fifteen as the Age of Spiritual Maturity, The, by Universal House of Justice (1998). On the meaning of maturity and why 15 is considered the age that a believer can take control of his spiritual destiny. [about]
- Collective Consciousness, Human Maturity, and the Challenge of Sustainability: Response, by Arthur Lyon Dahl (2009). Response to presentations "The Essential Role of Religion in Fostering a Sustainable World" by Peter Adriance and "Right Relationship: Building a Whole Earth Economy" by Peter Brown. [about]
- Coming Age of Humanity and its Implications for Psychotherapy, The, by Diane Robinson Kerr (2013). Humanity is undergoing inevitable and revolutionary change. The transition from turbulent adolescence to global maturity especially affects our understanding of human psychology. This thesis examines the impact on psychotherapy in particular. [about]
- Cultural Diversity in the Age of Maturity, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá, in Compilation of Compilations, Volume 3 (2000). [about]
- Emergence of World Civilization, The: An Exposition on Excerpts from the Writings of Shoghi Effendi, by James B. Thomas, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 8 (2007). [about]
- Messages from the Universal House of Justice 1963-1986: Third Epoch of the Formative Age, by Universal House of Justice (1996). [about]
- "Newly born babe of that Day", The: Mysticism in the Age of the Maturity of Humankind, by Julio Savi, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 7 (2006). [about]
- Power and the Bahá'í community, by Moojan Momen, in Lights of Irfan, 19 (2018). While Baha'i social teachings may have sounded new and exciting a century ago, that is no longer the case today. The problem the world faces is not in the principles that would lead to a better society, but in their application. [about]
- Reflection on the Theory of Alchemy as Explained in the Bahá'í Writings, A, by Keven Brown (2002). [about]
- Spiritual Nature of Reality, The: Has the Future Already Been Written?, by John S. Hatcher, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 10:3-4 (2000). Meditations on "Who is Writing the Future": why is spiritual development a social as well as personal matter; what is epistemological methodology for this development; how is it distinct from materialism; and how does it relate to the Covenants? [about]