Search for tag "Nine (number)"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Course on Bahá'í Symbolism, by Ernesto Fernandez (2013-07). Symbolic forms in the Writings and Bahá'í architectural systems, and their analogues in universal religious symbolism. Includes Spanish translation, "Curso de simbología bahá ́í." [about]
- Explanations Concerning Sacred Mysteries, by Mirza Asad'Ullah (1902). Essays on the book of Daniel, and on the mysteries of: daily sacrifice, the kingdom, death, prayers for the dead, the figure 9, Jonah, fasting, and prayer. [about]
- Nine-pointed star in microscopic images of the algae Chlamydomonas, by T. Cavalier-Smith, in Journal of Cell Science, 16:3 (1974-12). Electron-microscope enlarged structures that appear to form Bahá'í symbols. From "Basal Body and Flagellar Development during the Vegetative Cell Cycle and the Sexual cycle of Chlamydomonas Reinhardii." [about]
- Nine-Pointed Star, The: History and Symbolism, by Universal House of Justice (1999-01-24). The history and the proper place and use of the nine-pointed star, a common Bahá'í symbol, in comparison and relation to the official five-pointed star and the Greatest Name symbols. [about]
- Notes and Mazandarani's "9 Styles of Revelation" (1999). [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.