Search for tag "Paganism"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Alice Buckton: Baha'i Mystic, by Lil Osborn (2014). Buckton, a central figure in the re-establishment of Glastonbury as England's spiritual centre, visited Abdul Baha in Egypt and received him at her home in Surrey, and visited the U.S. to help spread the Baha'i movement. [about]
- Alice Buckton's Glastonbury Pilgrimage, by Lil Osborn (2020). Buckton's spiritual awakening and pioneering activities in Glastonbury, including her setting up a womens' and pilgrims' hostel, and the Pilgrimage of Avalon. [about]
- Baha'i Faith and the Western Esoteric Tradition, The, by Lil Osborn (2015). The importance of individuals seeped in the mystical, the occult, and esoteric to the early 20th-century creation of Baha'i perspectives on modernity and mysticism. [about]
- Baha'í Faith and Wicca, The: A Comparison of Relevance in Two Emerging Religions, by Lil Osborn, in Pomegranate: The International Journal of Pagan Studies, 11:1 (2009). On the growth of the Baha’i Faith and Wicca in Britain, compared through the lens of the "Theory of Relevance" as the driving force in their further development. [about]
- Extraordinary Life and Work of Robert Felkin, Bahá'í Mage, The, by Lil Osborn (2012). Felkin was a physician, missionary, a Baha'i — and a Golden Dawn "magician" searching for esoteric truths. [about]
- Goddess Religion, Ancient, by Universal House of Justice (1992). Ancient goddess religions and the role of the feminine in theology. [about]