Search for tag "Scripture (general)"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Scripture, by Robert Stockman, in The Bahá'í Encyclopedia (1995). [about]
- Scriptures of Previous Dispensations, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (1981). Excerpts on what writings constitute the holy scriptures of previous Dispensations. [about]
- Tablet on Interpretation of Sacred Scripture (Lawh-i-Ta'wíl), by Bahá'u'lláh (2001). An undated tablet from the Akka period on the interpretation of sacred scripture, with references to previous Tablets revealed after the Kitáb-i-Aqdas, Asl-i-Kullu’l-Khayr (Words of Wisdom) and Lawh-i-Maqsúd (Tablet of Maqsúd). [about]
- Tablet on Interpretation of Sacred Scripture (Lawh-i-Ta'wíl), by Bahá'u'lláh, in Iqtidarat (n.d.). Tablet on "the legitimacy of figurative scripture interpretation." [about]
- Text, Author, Reader and the Relationship with the Sacred, by Iscander Micael Tinto (2008). A preliminary survey of how the relationship between sacred scripture, its reader, and the author — the Manifestation of God — originates and develops, in the light of critical theory. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.