Search for tag "Socrates"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Absolute Poverty and Utter Nothingness, by Rodney H. Clarken, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 8:1 (1997). Bahá’u’lláh’s ideas of poverty as detachment, and nothingness as selflessness. Cites some commonalities in concepts of detachment and nothingness from Buddha, Confucius, Jesus, Muhammad and Socrates as five of the greatest philosophers or prophets. [about]
- List of Articles on BahaiTeachings.org, by John Hatcher (2015). List of online essays and articles by Dr. John Hatcher. [about]
- Socrates, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá. [about]
- Socrates in History and the Bahá'í Writings, by Universal House of Justice (1995). Historical facts known about Socrates, some of the difficulties inherent in endeavouring to unravel the historical Socrates, and quotations from the Baha'i Writings. [about]
- Socrates'/Plato's Use of Rhetoric: A Bahá'í Perspective, by Bret Breneman, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 4:1 (1991). [about]