Search for tag "Spiritualization"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Archeology of the Kingdom of God, The, by Jean-Marc Lepain (2015). Analysis of the spiritual worlds as depicted in philosophical and religious texts, from ancient the Greek to Jewish, Christian and Muslim thought, contrasted with the theosophy, metaphysics, anthropology, and hermeneutics of Baha'u'llah and 'Abdu'l-Baha. [about]
- Birth of Human Beings in the Writings of the Bab, by Nader Saiedi (2010). A talk on an invited topic (the origin of humankind) from a scholar known for his unique familiarity with the works of The Bab. [about]
- Birth of the Human Being, The: Beyond Religious Traditionalism and Materialist Modernity, by Nader Saiedi, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 21 (2011). We have arrived at a turning point in human evolution: the moment of the birth of the human being. This paper examines the development of this idea in the Writings of the Báb, Bahá’u’lláh, and ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, and its opposite concept, dehumanization. [about]
- Investigating Spiritualization: Noticing, Processing and the Function of Time, by Sandra S. Fotos and Lynne Hansen (1995). surveys and analysis of the personal adoption of virtues among Mormons and Baha'is. [about]
- Material and Spiritual Worlds, by Peter J. Khan (2010). Four talks on the Five-Year Plan given at the North Island Baha'i Summer School, Hamilton, New Zealand, December 2010. [about]
- Meditation, Prayer, and Spiritualization, by Universal House of Justice (1983). Practicing personal spirituality and methods for achieving spiritual growth. [about]
- Mystic Cup, The: Essential Mystical Nature of the Bahá'í Faith, by LeRoy Jones, in Lights of Irfan, Book 2 (2001). [about]
- Reflection on the Theory of Alchemy as Explained in the Bahá'í Writings, A, by Keven Brown (2002). [about]
- Spiritual Growth, Essential Requisites for, by Universal House of Justice (1983). Letter to Europe, its historically-recent turn away from religion, six ways to improve spirituality, and the importance of prayer and meditation. [about]
- Spiritualization of the Bahá'í Community: A Plan for Teaching, by National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of Ireland and Adib Taherzadeh (1982). A three-part collection consisting of a letter from the NSA of Ireland, a letter from Taherzadeh to the Baha'is of Ireland regarding the spiritualization of the Baha'i community, and the preamble for a plan of action for teaching. [about]
- Strategies for Spiritualization, by Sandra S. Fotos, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 9:1 (1999). [about]
- Tree of Life, The: A Program for the Spiritualization of the Bahá'í Community, by National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of the Hawaiian Islands (1993). Compilations for a spiritualization and teaching campaign on prayer and meditation, how to be like the "shining examples" of the Bab and Baha'u'llah, and the 1992 Ridvan message. [about]