Search for tag "Temples"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Course on Bahá'í Symbolism, by Ernesto Fernandez (2013). Symbolic forms in the Writings and Baha'i architectural systems, and their analogues in universal religious symbolism. Includes Spanish translation, "Curso de simbología bahá ́í." [about]
- Emergence and Organization of Chinese Religions, The, by Phyllis Ghim-Lian Chew, in Lights of Irfan, 15 (2014). The nature of leadership and succession in Chinese religious organisations and society, home temples, village temples, and monasteries. [about]
- Introduction to the Súratu'l-Haykal (Discourse of The Temple), An, by Mohamad Ghasem Bayat, in Lights of Irfan, Book 2 (2001). [about]
- Tablet of the Temple (Súratu'l-Haykal): Comparison with the Prophecies of Zechariah, by Cynthia C. Shawamreh (1998). Comparison of Baha'u'llah's symbol of the Manifestation as "temple" and its analogues from the Hebrew Bible. [about]
- Tablet of the Temple (Suratu'l-Haykal): Study Guide (2017). Lengthy study guide, with the Arabic original, compiled by a group of nine study group participants, with notes from a talk by Nader Saiedi. [about]