Search for tag "Terrorism"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Living Purposefully in a Time of Violence, by Holly Hanson (2001). Contemplation of Baha'i responses to the global issues raised by 9/11. [about]
- Martyrdom in Jihad, by Jonah Winters (1997). Unlike Judeo-Christianity, Islam does not contain a core of martyrdom. Rather, it occurs in three disparate areas: war/jihad, asceticism, and Shi'ism. I examine the relationship between jihad and martyrdom and their classical and contemporary meanings. [about]
- Relating the Faith to Current Issues, by Peter J. Khan (1986). Short essay outlining an approach to relate the teachings to current thoughts and problems of humanity. [about]
- Responding to an Attack on Humanity, by Alan Bryson (2010). Reflections on the events of 9/11. [about]
- Rise of the Terrorism and Secessionism in South Asia: A Baha'i Viewpoint, by Ali K. Merchant, in Journal of Dharma, 25:3-4 (2000). A short article about causes of terrorism, its history in India, understanding the terrorist mindset, and some Baha'i solutions. [about]
- Terrorism, Freedom from: Warwick Leaflets, by Warwick Bahá'í Bookshop (1996). [about]
- Time of Peril, Prospects for Peace, by Glenford Mitchell (2001). Talk at the Baha'i Unity Center in Atlanta. [about]