Search for tag "Theocracy"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- All Abide by His Bidding: The Universal Law of God, by Peter Terry (2007). On the liberty of the individual vis-à-vis the laws of God guiding people to making the "right" choices. [about]
- Church and State in the World Order of Baha'u'llah, by Sen McGlinn (1994). The concept of theocracy as it applies to the Baha'i model of government. [about]
- Father and the Maiden, The: The Abrahamic Patriarchate and the Divine Feminine, by Mark A. Foster (1999). [about]
- Theocracy and Separation of Church and State, by Universal House of Justice (1995). On theocracy in relation to the Baha'i model of government, and issues relating to the development of the Bahá’í Administrative Order. [about]
- Theocratic Ideas and Assumptions in Bahá'í Literature: An Inquiry, by Sen McGlinn, in Reason and Revelation: Studies in the Babi and Bahá'í Religions, 13 (2002). A selection and interpretation of scriptures which suggest that an institutional differentiation of the religious and political orders — i.e., the separation of church and state — is a central Bahá’í doctrine. [about]
- World Order, Evolution Towards: Notes on recent secondary literature, compilation, and two memoranda from the Bahá'í World Centre, by Universal House of Justice, in Online Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 1 (2007). Two letters, "Request for Materials about the World Order of Baha'u'llah" and "World Government and the Universal House of Justice," and compilation "Extracts from Letters Written by and on Behalf of the House of Justice on Evolution Towards World Order." [about]