Search for tag "Vegetarianism"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í: Religion and Diet, by Paul Fieldhouse, in Encyclopedia of Food and Culture (2003). Short overview of fasting, feast, and diet. [about]
- Baha'i Teachings on Health, Healing and Nutrition (2017). A compilation from online sources, based on the BWC compilation, with additional references added and arranged loosely by subject and sorted within subject by author and date. [about]
- Food, Justice, and the Baha'i Faith, by Paul Fieldhouse (2005). PhD Dissertation tests the claim that "food," both literal and metaphorical, provides a practical way through which Bahá’ís can articulate and achieve their ethical goals. [about]
- Health, Healing, and Nutrition, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá, in Compilation of Compilations, Volume 1 (1991). [about]
- Hinduism and the Bahá'í Faith, by Moojan Momen (1990). An attempt to explore the relationship between Hinduism and the Bahá'í Faith and to explain the Bahá'í Faith to those who are from a Hindu background. [about]