Search for all author names:
- Centenary of the Bahá'í Faith in Australia, by Boris Handal (2020). Overview of the 100-year history of the Faith in Australia and New Zealand, starting from the arrival of pioneers Clara and Hyde Dunn in 1920. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Classroom Management in Action, by Boris Handal. A guide to managing behavior in everyday situations, presented in the form of learning scenarios. Each scenario represents a familiar theme with diverse educational concepts, to spark group discussions and help teachers reflect on their own practices. Research notes. [about]
- De la Córdoba Mora a los Bahá'ís de Irán, by Boris Handal, in Revista Cultura y Religión, 4:1 (2010). Contrast between the contemporary Iranian Baha'i community and the treatment of religious minorities in Spain under the Moors. Published Articles. [about]
- El Concurso en Lo Alto: La Vida de Once Distinguidos Personajes de la Edad Heroica de la Fe , by Boris Handal (1985). Biographies of eleven important Baha’i personages of the Heroic Age of the Baha'i Faith: Mulla Ḥusayn, Vahid, Quddus, Mulla Sadiq, Shaykh Salman, Nabil-i-A’zam, Asiyih Khanum, Mirza Mihdi, Badi, and Varqa and Ruhu’llah. Books. [about]
- Ella del Valiente Corazón: La Vida de Miss Eve Blanche Nicklin (1895-1985), "Madre Spiritual del Perú", by Boris Handal (2002). The life of Eve Nicklin, "Spiritual Mother of Peru." Biographies. [about]
- Eve Nicklin: She of the Brave Heart, by Boris Handal (2011). The life of the "Spiritual Mother of Peru." Books. [about]
- Filosofías y Analogías en Educación, by Boris Handal, in La Pluma del Conocimiento, 2 (2002). Teorías educativas recientes han validado académicamente el rol de las creencias, opiniones y emociones en el aprendizaje y la enseñanza, inclusive en las llamadas ciencias fácticas como las matemáticas.
Essays and short articles. [about]
- From Moorish Cordova to the Bahá'ís of Iran: Islamic Tolerance and Intolerance, by Boris Handal, in IDEA: A Journal of Social Issues, 12:1 (2007). Though Baha'is are persecuted in Iran, Muhammad taught understanding and respect towards religious minorities. Cordova, Spain is an example of historical tolerance where Muslims, Christians and Jews co-existed harmoniously under Islamic rule. Published Articles. [about]
- Genealogía de los Profetas de Dios, by Boris Handal (2010). A chart connecting the major Messengers of God through historical, prophetic, and interpretative information, from Adam to Bahá'u'lláh, showing Shoghi Effendi's ascendancy as "the primal branch of the Divine and Sacred Lote-Tree."
- Khamsis, The: A Cradle of True Gold, by Boris Handal (2020). Biography of the five-brother Báqirof-Khamsi clan, designated by Baha'u'llah as the "Five Siyyids" after they accepted the Baha'i Faith in 1881. Books. [about]
- La Cultura Hispano Árabe en Latino América, by Boris Handal, in Polis, 3:9 (2004). The influence of the Hispano-Arab culture in Latin American history, from a linguistic point of view, and through the development of the humanities and sciences such as mathematics, astronomy, and medicine. Published Articles. [about]
- La Moral del Corán (2013). Compilation of passages from the Qur'an, with reference to some Baha'i writings. Personal compilations. [about]
- Mahoma, Profeta de Dios, by Boris Handal (2005). Overview of the life of Muhammad and the teachings of the Qur'an, and world Islamic culture. Biographies. [about]
- Philosophy of Bahá'í Education, The, by Boris Handal, in Religion & Education, 34:1 (2007). On a philosophy of education encompassing the individual and the society, the state of education and the child in the 19th century in the light of those principles, and a review of Bahá'í-inspired enterprises to implement those ideals around the world. Published Articles. [about]
- Trilogy of Consecration, A: The Courier, the Historian and the Missionary, by Boris Handal (2020). On the lives of Shaykh Salmán, Nabil-i-A'zam and Mullá Sádiq, three important people in the early years of the Bahá'í Faith in Iran. Books. [about]
- Varqá and Rúhu'lláh: 101 Stories of Bravery on the Move, by Boris Handal (2020). On the lives of Varqa, the physician and talented poet, and his gifted adolescent son Ruhu'llah, who travelled across Iran to teach the Faith before being martyred in 1896. Biographies. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")