Search for all author names:
- Action Research, by Rhett Diessner, in Converging Realities, 1:1 (2000). The purpose of action research is "transformative action," action that makes a difference in the life-worlds of both the researcher and the researched. Published Articles. [about]
- Beauty of the Human Psyche, The: The Patterns of the Virtues, by Rhett Diessner, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 26:4 (2016). Insights from science and the Bahá'í Writings combine to show how the human soul is a shining of divine attributes reflected into our mind, where they manifest as virtuous thoughts and spiritual emotions. Published Articles. [about]
- Selflessness: Congruences between the Cognitive-Developmental Research Program and the Bahá'í Writings, by Rhett Diessner, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 3:2 (1990). Published Articles. [about]
- The Psychology of Spirituality, by Hossein B. Danesh: Review, by Rhett Diessner, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 6:4 (1995). Book Reviews. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")