The Abrahamic Covenant as the Pathway to the Glory of God:
Welcome, spiritual seekers and explorers! The aim of the Divine Unity Exploration and Studies Institute is to share fresh perceptions of the subtle and mysterious inner meanings hidden within the world’s Sacred Scriptures. The DUES Institute makes no claim to authoritative interpretation or understanding, and recognizes that the Word of God contains myriad meanings.
How were these ideas developed?
Ray Pflueger Estes started his spiritual journey raised by an extremely conservative father, and after a rebellious teenage period became a born-again Christian. Later, he was excommunicated from his church for not believing in Christian exclusivity. Two years later he found and embraced Baha’i Faith. The course documents, podcasts and videos on this website share Ray’s extraordinary journey and the insights that came him as he explored the beauty of the Divine Unity in the Scriptures of the Abrahamic Faiths. [from archive.org]
Interviews from "A Baha’i Perspective" radio program by Warren Odess-Gillette [audio preserved at archive.org]:
- Interview 1, May 22 2006 - Ray's family background and spiritual journey, bahaicommunity.org/podcast/episodes/abp/abp-013.mp3, backup here.
Ray Estes, is a Bahá’í from Chapel Hill, NC who is a commercial designer by trade, but his first love is discovering spiritual truths from the Bible and the Bahá’í writings. This interview is the first in a series. In this interview, Ray describes his upbringing and his spiritual journey leading him to the discovery of the Bahá’í Faith. To him “Life is an adventure.”
- Interview 2, May 29 2006 - A new interpretation of the story of Adam and Eve, bahaicommunity.org/podcast/episodes/abp/abp-014.mp3, backup here.
This is the second in a series of interviews with Ray Estes, a Bahá’í for many years who comes from a background of a born-again Christian, who has studied the Bible for many years and has developed new understandings of some of the Bible stories now that he is a Bahá’í. In this interview Ray talks about the Bible story of Adam and Eve. I start out the interview asking Ray what the Bahá’í perspective is regarding the story of Adam and Eve; a story that can be found in the religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
- Interview 3, June 19 2006 - A new interpretation of the story of Noah and the Ark, bahaicommunity.org/podcast/episodes/abp/abp-017.mp3, backup here.
This is the third in a series of interviews with Ray Estes, a Bahá’í for many years who comes from a background of a born-again Christian. The Bible story that Ray talks about in this interview is the story about Noah’s Ark.
- Interview 4, July 3 2006 - Science and Religion, bahaicommunity.org/podcast/episodes/abp/abp-019.mp3, backup here.
This is the fourth in a series of interviews with Ray Estes, a Bahá’í for many years who comes from a background of a born-again Christian. In this segment Ray discusses how one can reconcile what seemingly appears to be a contradiction between science and religion.
- Interview 5, August 8 2006 - Biblical prophecies and the Return of Christ, bahaicommunity.org/podcast/episodes/abp/abp-024.mp3, backup here.
This is the fifth in a series of interviews with Ray Estes, a Bahá’í for many years who comes from a background of a born-again Christian. In this segment Ray discusses the prophesies in the Bible regarding the 2nd coming of Christ and how he interprets these passages.
- Interview 6, September 25 2006 - The beautiful story of Ray's mother, bahaicommunity.org/podcast/episodes/abp/abp-30.mp3, backup here.
In this interview, Ray shares a tender story about his mother who died when he was a young child.
- Interview with Kurt Hein, June 8 2009 - bahaicommunity.org/podcast/episodes/abp/abp-156.mp3, backup here.
This is the extraordinary story of one soul who is living a life of faith, service and guidance. When Kurt was 18, doing his freshman year at Chapman College, he participated in the Seven Seas division — a four-month semester circling the globe on a ship. It was a transforming experience for him, allowing him to discover his world community. Kurt describes his finding the Baha’i Faith, and how it informed what he would do for the rest of his life.
2. Divine Unity presentations, by Miles Lane
Seeking Truth (Shared in Dallas, Texas in June, 2011)
- Session 1: Proofs of the Seven Spheres through recognition of the ‘Six’
- Session 2: The Mystery of the Three Planes, The Four Heavenly Abodes & Behind the Mystic Veil
Finding your Spiritual GPS (Shared in Dallas, Texas in June, 2011)
- Download: lane_estes_spiritual_gps.pdf
The ‘End Times’
- Download: lane_estes_end_times_rapture.pdf
3. Related archived material and link to all 77 audio files
1. Blog, single entry dated 2011 Jan. 20, archived at innermeanings.com/blog-2/ [archive.org].
2. Videos for an 8-hour class "Divine Unity - The Abrahamic Covenant as the Pathway to the Glory of God" that was recorded circa 2010: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DA1FBE7B6D40D92
3. Social Media: facebook.com/rayestes19
4. 77 mp3 files at bahai-library.com/audio/ray_estes/, on these topics:
Ascent of Carmel
Awakening to New Depths of Understanding
Contemplating the Seven Spheres
Covenant of Abraham and the Path
Creation: Adam and Eve
Divine Unity Chart
Eight and Nine Pointed Stars
Examples of Veils of Glory
Eyes to See and Ears to Hear
Jesus and the Return of Elijah
Lord of the Seven Spheres
Message in the Mountain
Mystery of Divine Unity: The Eight and Nine
Mystery of the Three Planes
Mystic and the Sincere Believer
Piercing the Veils
Point to Point The Lord of the Beginning and the End
Sharing the Message in the Light of Divine Unity
Significance of Noah and the Arc
Spirit of Divine Unity
Spirit of the Cause Spirit of the Age
Stages in the Light of Divine Unity
Unity in the Diversity of Mankind
VAV and the Mountain of God
Who God Uses
Download from bahai-library.com/audio/ray_estes/.