Search for location "Andorra"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1953 7 Oct
||William Danjon Dieudonné arrived in Andorra and was named a Knight of Bahá’u’lláh. [BW12:449]
He continued to live in the country.
||Knights of Bahaullah
|1954 (In the year)
||José Mingorance Fernandez and his wife, Carmen Tost, a Spanish couple, accepted the Bahá’í Faith; they were the first to enrol in Andorra.
||First Bahais by country or area
||The first local spiritual assembly in Andorra was formed at Andorra la Vella.
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.