Search for location "Antarctica"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1968 (Late in the year)
||Two Chilean Bahá’ís, Aníbal Soto, a telegraph operator in the Chilean Navy and his wife, Norma Soto, were posted to a Chilean base in Antarctica.
||The only Bahá’í to visit the continent in the 1970s, John R. Peiniger, an Australian, was stationed in Antarctica for a brief time.
See Aníbal and Norma Soto, a couple who visited in the previous decade.
||John R. Peiniger
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.