Search for location "Cuzco"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1975 (In the year)
||The first all-Quechua Bahá'í Conference was held in Cusco, Peru, attended by Bahá’ís from Peru, Bolivia, and Ecuador. [BW16p445]
This conference was attended by Rúhíyyih Khánum and some of her companions on the Green Light Expedition. [BW16p439]
The supreme deity of the Incas, Ilya-Tiqsi Viracocha Pachayachachiq (“Ancient Foundation, Lord, Teacher”), was incarnated and dwelled among men as the Inca prophet of God. Viracocha promised to return one day and that hope has been realized. [Indigenous Messengers of God
by Christopher Buck and Kevin Locke p13; Native Messengers of God in Canada?: A Test Case for Bahá'í Universalism by Christopher Buck]
||Quechua; Conferences, Bahai; Conferences, International; First conferences; Native Americans; Native American messengers; Indigenous people; Viracocha; Ruhiyyih Khanum; Green Light Expedition
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.