Search for location "Florence"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
||It was reported that there were two Bahá'ís resident in Italy in this year.
- Mrs. Edith Burr of Florence, made her home a centre for many years.
- Signora Maria Forni, who lived at Crevenna near Lake Como. was an ardent exponent from the time of her acceptance of the Teachings in 1899, and her social work among children was testimony of her sincere faith. [BN #43 Aug1930 p.8]
|Crevenna; Florence; Italy
||Edith Burr; Signora Maria Forni
|1974 4 Feb
||The death of Charles Mason Remey, Hand of the Cause of God (1951-60) and subsequently a Covenant-breaker. in Florence, Italy. (b.15 May 1874) [Wikipedia]
Shoghi Effendi had appointed him among the first contingent on the 24th of December, 1951. [MoCxxiii]
He was declared a Covenant-breaker by the Hands of the Cause on the 26th of July, 1960.
||Charles Mason Remey; Covenant-breakers; Births and deaths
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.