Search for location "Tucson"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1992 25 Mar
||William Benard Sears, (b.28 Mar 1911), Hand of the Cause of God, passed away in Tucson, Arizona. He was buried in East Lawn Palms Cemetery and Mortuary Tucson, Arizona. [BINS267; VV124]
Shoghi Effendi had appointed him among the third contingent on the 2nd of October, 1957. [MoCxxiii]
Find a grave.
See LoFp496-506 for a short biography.
He was the author of several books:
- All Flags Flying, The NSA of South and West Africa, (1958)
- A Cry from the Heart: The Bahá'ís of Iran, George Ronald, (1982)
- God Love Laughter, George Ronald, (1960 and multiple re-prints)
- The Prisoner and the Kings, General Publishing Company, (1971)
- Release the Sun, Bahá'í Publishing Trust, (1957)
- Thief in the Night or The Strange Case of the Missing Millennium, Talisman Books, (1961 and multiple re-prints
- The Wine of Astonishment, George Ronald, (1963 and multiple re-prints)
- The Flame; The Story of Lua, (with Robert Quigley), George Ronald, (1972) [BEL7.2354-79]
|Tucson; Arizona; United States
||Hands of the Cause; Hands of the Cause, Births and deaths; Births and deaths; William Sears; In Memoriam; Hands of the Cause, Third Contingent
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.