Search for tag "Astrology"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Abdu'l-Baha's horoscope, by Marc Edmund Jones, in The Guide to Horoscope Interpretation (1974). Abdu'l-Bahá's Horoscope, as prepared by a non-Bahá'í. [about]
- Answered Questions, Some, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2014). 'Table talks' given by ‘Abdu’l‑Bahá in ‘Akká between 1904 and 1906 in response to questions posed by Laura Dreyfus-Barney; first published in 1908, the new 2014 edition has been extensively retranslated. [about]
- Apocalypse Unsealed, The: Some thoughts on the use of Christian Scripture in the Bahá'í community, by Robert Riggs: Review and Commentary, by Sen McGlinn (2002). On Bahá'í use of Biblical literature, especially interpretations of end-time symbolism and the Book of Revelation. [about]
- Apocalypse, The: An Exegesis, by Robert Riggs (1998-12). Detailed study of astrology, numerology, and other esoterica, in an attempt to understand The Revelation of St. John the Divine through eyes of Bahá'í interpretation. [about]
- Explanation of a Zoroastrian Prophecy: Length of the "Bahá'í Cycle", by Karl Weaver (2017). Review of certain concepts in Judaism, Christianity, Islam, ancient astrology, and modern astronomical findings to shed light on Abdu'l-Bahá's interpretation of a prophecy by Zoroaster about the sun being brought to a standstill. [about]
- Half Million Years, A, by Dana Paxson (2021). Exploring the 500,000-year Bahá’í cycle asserted by Shoghi Effendi, in two versions: academic-style essay form, and story-narrative form. [about]
- Lights of Guidance: A Bahá'í Reference File, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (1988). The classic Bahá'í reference book. This is its first online edition. [about]
- Spiritualism, Reincarnation and Related Subjects, in Bahá'í Institutions (A Compilation) (1973). Includes psychic phenomena, spiritual healing, and astrology. [about]
- Translation List: Provisional Translations of Baháʼí Literature (2009-2023). Index to talks, letters, and other items translated from Persian and Arabic to English by Adib Masumian; listed here for the sake of search engines and tagging. [about]
- Women and Religious Change: A case study in the colonial migrant experience, by Miriam Dixson, in Australian Bahá'í Studies, vol. 2 (2000). The story of Margaret Dixson, and one woman's growth from Anglicanism, via numerology and astrology, to commitment to the world ideals of the Bahá'í Faith. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.