Search for tag "Exile (banishment)"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í Community of Iran, The: Patterns of Exile and Problems of Communication, by Moojan Momen, in Iranian Refugees and Exiles Since Khomeini, ed. Asghar Fathi (1991). An examination of the causes and patterns of migrations of Iranian Bahá'ís. [about]
- Baha'u'llah: The King of Glory, by Hasan M. Balyuzi (1980). Bahá’u’lláh's ancestry and family, his many journeys when banished from Iran, the stories of those who accompanied Him to Constantinople and into the citadel of Akká, the marriage of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, and the closing months of His life at Bahjí. [about]
- Baha'u'llah's Prophetology: Archetypal patterns in the lives of the founders of the world religions, by Moojan Momen, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 5.1 (1995). Explores the theory that the lives of the prophet-founders of the world religions have in some ways re-capitulated each other. [about]
- Bible Stories and Themes in the Bahá'í Writings and Guidance (2021). Bahá'í interpretation of Biblical stories and topics. [about]
- Cyprus Exiles, The, by Moojan Momen, in Bahá'í Studies Bulletin, 5:3-6:1 (1991-06). History of Mirza Yahya's family and the four followers of Bahá'u'lláh exiled with them in Cyprus. Includes genealogies. [about]
- Light of the World: Selected Tablets of 'Abdu'l-Bahá, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2021). Tablets of ‘Abdul-Bahá describing aspects of the life of Bahá’u’lláh including the tribulations He suffered, events in His homeland, the purpose and greatness of His Cause, and the nature and significance of His Covenant. [about]
- Map of Stages in Baha'u'llah's Successive Exiles from Tihran to Akka, by Muhammed Labib (1968). Map of Stages in Bahá'u'lláh's Successive Exiles from Tihran to Akka, compiled and designed by Labib in 1968, includes an extensive list of which tablets Bahá'u'lláh revealed and where. [about]
- Map of the Travels of Baha'u'llah (1991). The progressive exiles of Bahá'u'lláh through the Middle East. Includes timeline. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.