Search for tag "False prophets"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Christ and Baha'u'llah, by George Townshend (1957). The Kingdom of God, as foretold in the Bible, has come and Bahá'u'lláh is the Return of Christ. [about]
- Epistle to the Son of the Wolf (Lawh-i-Ibn-i-Dhib): Wilmette Institute faculty notes, by Michael W. Sours and Iraj Ayman (1999). [about]
- Miracles in Religion: A Study of the miraculous in religion in context of the Baha'i Faith, by Anil Sarwal (1996-11). Guide to spirituality, offers insights on the purpose of religion, experiences of Himalayan masters, worship of gods and goddesses, idol worship, psychic phenomena, prayer, meditation, and fasting. [about]
- Notes on Bahá'í Proofs Based on the Bible, Some (1963). Compilation by the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of Central and East Africa [about]
- Notes on the Christian "Antichrist" and Titles of Christ, by Dann J. May (1997). Intro for a Bahá'í-Christian dialogue on the meaning of the antichrist, titles of Jesus in the Bahá'í Sacred Writings, and brief compilation of Bahá'í writings. [about]
- Questions about the Second Coming, by George Townshend (1953). Answers by Townshend to questions asked by the Bahá’ís of Kampala, Uganda about the return of Christ, the Bible, false prophets, the day of judgment, and the trinity. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.