Search for tag "Individualism"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- In praise of Individuation, by Sen McGlinn, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 4:1 (1994). On the critique of western society. Includes commentary by Roshan Danesh and Gordon Dicks. [about]
- Individual Rights and Freedoms, by Universal House of Justice (1988). An important and often-quoted letter about rights and freedom of expression in the Bahá'í community, as contrasted with those in American civil society. [about]
- La Libertad de Expresión, by Universal House of Justice (1988). Spanish translation of "Individual Rights and Freedoms" by the Casa Universal de Justicia. [about]
- Marriage Breakdown in North America: A Psychosocial Perspective, by Kerry Mothersill, in Bahá'í Studies Notebook, 3:1-2 (1983). [about]
- Power and the Bahá'í community, by Moojan Momen, in Lights of Irfan, 19 (2018). While Baha'i social teachings may have sounded new and exciting a century ago, that is no longer the case today. The problem the world faces is not in the principles that would lead to a better society, but in their application. [about]
- Spiritual Nature of Reality, The: Has the Future Already Been Written?, by John S. Hatcher, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 10:3-4 (2000). Meditations on "Who is Writing the Future": why is spiritual development a social as well as personal matter; what is epistemological methodology for this development; how is it distinct from materialism; and how does it relate to the Covenants? [about]