Search for tag "Nine Year Plan (2022-2031)"
|2021. 30 Dec - 4 Jan
||In a message to the Conference of the Continental Boards of Counsellors the Universal House of Justice announced a series of global Plans to carry the Faith into the third century of the Bahá'í Era and conclude at Ridván 2026.
[30 December 2021]
||Nine Year Plan (2022-2031)
|2022. 1 Jan
||The Universal House of Justice announced that the courses of the Ruhi Institute would continue to be a prominent feature of the educational endeavours of all training institutes during this new series of global Plans. The Ruhi Institute will, during the Nine Year Plan, complete the preparation of all the materials it has outlined for use in children’s classes, junior youth groups, and study circles, and the revision of published editions as necessary in light of experience. However, beyond what it has already delineated, it is not expected to develop new materials to be used worldwide.
[Message 1 January 2022]
||Nine Year Plan (2022-2031); * Institute process; Childrens classes; Youth empowerment program; Ruhi Institute
|2022. 7 Jan
||The conference of the Continental Boards of Counsellors and Auxiliary Board members will coincide with the lapse of one hundred years since the first public reading of the Will and Testament of the Master. [25 November 2020]
The Counsellors in all continents will be called to the Bahá’í World Centre in December 2021 to take part in deliberations on the general features of the Plan to be launched the following Riḍván. At the conclusion of that gathering, they are to be joined by members of the Auxiliary Boards for Protection and Propagation to consult on the
challenges and opportunities that lie ahead and on the decisive role that the Counsellors and their auxiliaries are to play in meeting them. [From a message from the Universal House of Justice to the Bahá'ís of the World dated 29 October 2020]
||Abdul-Baha, Will and Testament of; Conferences, Counsellors; Centenaries; Auxiliary Board Members; Teaching Plans; Nine Year Plan (2022-2031)
|2022 Ridván - 2031 Ridván
||In a letter dated 25 November 2020 the Universal House of Justice announced a Nine Year Plan to begin at Ridván 2022. In the letter to the Conference of the Continental Boards of Counsellors dated 30 December 2021 the details were announced.
establish programs of growth in all cluster in the world (22,000) 14,000 at some level and 11,000 intensive, with 5,000 past the third milestone.
establish at least on Milestone Three cluster in every country and every region of the world. This “constitutes on of the Plan’s chief objectives”
deployment of teams of international and homefront pioneers.
enrollments “wide open” involvement of families and households as larger groups embrace the pattern of Bahá'í life.
coordination of large numbers as more communities enter the 3rd milestone
maturation of Bahá’í institutions
in areas where activities reach high degree of prevalence the inhabitants now possess a substantially increased capacity to steer the course of their own development, and the institutions and agencies of the Faith there now have an expanded vision of their responsibilities.
more efforts to support social and economic development
participation in the discourses of society as a means of releasing what the Guardian described as “the society-building power” of the Faith.
It will be heralded by the convocation of a series of conferences held over a span of months across the globe. [25 November 2020]
||Teaching Plans; Nine Year Plan (2022-2031); * Institute process; Conferences; Global Conferences
|2023. 30 Apr
||The film, An Expansive Prospect, commissioned by the Universal House of Justice, was screened at the 13th International Bahá’í Convention.
The 72 minute film highlighted efforts in four regions of the world where people, communities, and institutions were striving together to channel the transformative power of the Bahá'í teachings toward social change. It was scripted in English with subtitled versions in other languages. A voiceover version of the film in Arabic was also made available.
It can be found on YouTube in the original English. Other versions include
||International Convention; Film; Documentaries, BWC; Social change; * Institute process; Nine Year Plan (2022-2031); An Expansive Prospect (film)
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo and the Nine Year Plan, by Universal House of Justice (2022-11-01). Matters relating to the Nine Year Plan (2022-2031), ethnic and cultural diversity, the human family's crisis of identity, prejudice, Africa, and economic injustice. [about]
- Message to the Conference of the Continental Boards of Counsellors on the Nine Year Plan, by Universal House of Justice (2021-12-30). Features of the new 9-Year Plan, "the first major undertaking in a sacred twenty-five-year venture, generational in its scope and significance," to be implemented Ridvan 2022. [about]
- Nine Year Plan, The: 2022-2031, by Universal House of Justice (2021-2022). 9 letters from November 2021 to January 2022, addressed to the Bahá'í world, Continental Counsellors, Auxiliary Board members, and National Spiritual Assemblies. Link to free download of book (offsite). [about]
- Ridván 2022: Bahá'í Era 179, by Universal House of Justice (2022-04-21). Annual message to the Bahá'ís of the world. [about]
- Ridván 2023: Bahá'í Era 180, by Universal House of Justice (2023-04-30). Annual message to the Bahá'ís of the world. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.