Search for tag "Parents"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Additional Prayers Revealed by 'Abdu'l-Bahá, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2018). [about]
- Additional Prayers Revealed by Bahá'u'lláh, by Bahá'u'lláh (2018). [about]
- Additional Tablets and Extracts from Tablets Revealed by Bahá'u'lláh, by Bahá'u'lláh (2018/2023). 80 selections, updated August 2023. [about]
- Age Fifteen as the Age of Spiritual Maturity, The, by Universal House of Justice (1998-06-16). On the meaning of maturity and why 15 is considered the age that a believer can take control of his spiritual destiny. [about]
- Child of Mine, by Kamelia Khoshmashrab (2015). A composition for expectant parents, featuring quotations from the Bahá’í Writings on topics such as pre-pregnancy, infant health, naming a child, parental roles, and postpartum depression.
- Condition of non-Bahá'í Relatives after Death, The, by Universal House of Justice (1991-08-28). Four questions: Do the non-Bahá'í parents of believers become Bahá'ís in the next world? What is the definition of "kin"? What is the requisite spiritual state of the believer? What conditions are associated with the divine bounty? [about]
- Dear Parent ... a Message to a non-Bahá'í Parent: Warwick Leaflets, by Warwick Bahá'í Bookshop (2000). A letter written to the parents of British Bahá'í converts to dispel anxiety and misinformation. [about]
- List of Articles on BahaiTeachings.org, by Christopher Buck (2020). List of online essays and articles by Christopher Buck since 2014. [about]
- Marriage, Consent of Parents to, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (n.d.). [about]
- Path to God, The: 1956, by Dorothy Baker, in Bahá'í World, Vol. 12 (1950-54) (1956). Some elements for spiritual success: power through prayer and nine benefits of prayer, victorious living, and immortality. [about]
- Pioneering, Language, Arts, Example of 'Abdu'l-Bahá, by Universal House of Justice (1998-02-10). Pioneering; Serving parents; Serving where need is; Gardens; International Auxiliary Language; Arabic pronunciation; study of Persian; Some references in Writings of Bahá'u'lláh; Folk art; External affairs; Daily living; Abdu'l-Bahá as divine exemplar. [about]
- Prayer for Fathers, by Abdu'l-Bahá, in Star of the West, 2:19 (1921). Tablet revealed for Albert Windust, first American publisher of the Bahá'í Writings and founder of Star of the West, on the occasion of his father's passing. [about]
- Unrestrained as the Wind: A Life Dedicated to Bahá'u'lláh (1985). Compilation of quotations on topics of especial interest to Bahá'í youth. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.