Search for tag "Psychic powers"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- African Culture, Traditional, Aspects of, by Universal House of Justice (1998-12). Challenges and opportunities in the African continent; eliminating prejudices; dance and music; alcohol; hunting; initiation rites; the supernatural; tribal leadership; status of women. [about]
- Answered Questions, Some, by Abdu'l-Bahá (2014). 'Table talks' given by ‘Abdu’l‑Bahá in ‘Akká between 1904 and 1906 in response to questions posed by Laura Dreyfus-Barney; first published in 1908, the new 2014 edition has been extensively retranslated. [about]
- Daily Lessons Received at Akka: January 1908, by Helen S. Goodall and Ella Goodall Cooper (1979). Includes translations of three Tablets of Abdu'l-Bahá. [about]
- Miracles in Religion: A Study of the miraculous in religion in context of the Baha'i Faith, by Anil Sarwal (1996-11). Guide to spirituality, offers insights on the purpose of religion, experiences of Himalayan masters, worship of gods and goddesses, idol worship, psychic phenomena, prayer, meditation, and fasting. [about]
- Sabaeans and African-based Religions in the Americas, The, by Universal House of Justice, in Lights of Irfan, 13 (2012). Overview by the Research Department about the religion of the Sabaeans [aka Sabeans], and some indigenous practices in the southern Americas such as Yoruba, Santeria, and Brazilian Candomble. [about]
- Spiritualism, Reincarnation and Related Subjects, in Bahá'í Institutions (A Compilation) (1973). Includes psychic phenomena, spiritual healing, and astrology. [about]
- Various questions: Psychic powers, Persepolis, portrait of Mulla Husayn, etc., by Universal House of Justice (2007-08-06). Answers to: psychic powers and "natural" healing; 'Abdu'l-Bahá's statement on Persepolis; inauthenticity of a portrait of Mullá Husayn; a passage on childhood; list of sites for future Houses of Worship; Prayer of the Báb; and a jungle story. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.