Search for tag "Spiritualism"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- African Culture, Traditional, Aspects of, by Universal House of Justice (1998). Challenges and opportunities in the African continent; eliminating prejudices; dance and music; alcohol; hunting; initiation rites; the supernatural; tribal leadership; status of women. [about]
- Bahá'í Faith and the Spiritualists, The: A Bibliographic Survey (2017). Citations from the private database of the International Association for the Preservation of Spiritualist and Occult Periodicals. [about]
- Role of Material Goods in Spiritual Development, The, by Lin Poyer, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 1:3 (1989). [about]
- Sabaeans and African-based Religions in the Americas, The, by Universal House of Justice, in Lights of Irfan, 13 (2012). Overview of the religion of the Sabaeans [aka Sabeans], and some indigenous practices in the southern Americas such as Yoruba, Santeria, and Brazilian Candomble. [about]
- Spiritualism, Reincarnation and Related Subjects, in Bahá'í Institutions (A Compilation) (1973). Includes psychic phenomena, spiritual healing, and astrology. [about]