Search for tag "Quotations from the Quran"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Ancient Poems as Means of Revelation, in an Early Tablet by Bahá'u'lláh, by Julio Savi and Faezeh Mardani, in Lights of Irfan, 19 (2018). On the importance of poetry in the history of the Faith and in its Writings, and absolute detachment as a prerequisite for attainment unto the Divine Presence. Includes translation of a Tablet by Bahá’u’lláh. [about]
- Bahá'í Teachings, Aspects of, by Universal House of Justice (1997-08-06). Authenticity of Statements; Mathnavi; Quranic quotations; Marriage Prayer; 'Sun' and 'Moon'; Hands of the Cause; Night of Power; Khatt-i-Badi; Sarcophagus for Bahá'u'lláh; International Bahá'í Library Building; Lunar Calendar and Holy Days; Leiden; Kings. [about]
- Notes on Bahá'í Proofs Based on the Qur'an, Some (2000-08). Compilation by the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of Central and East Africa [about]
- Qur'án, The: Renderings by Rodwell & Sale and Multilinear Qur'án with Bahá'í References by Verse (2003). Compilation on Islam and the Qur'an, and parallel translation of The Qur'an as translated by George Sale (1877) and J. M. Rodwell (1876). [about]
- Qur'anic and Biblical References in the Kitáb-i-Íqán: A Guide to Further Study (2020). List of quotes from the Bible and the Qur'an referenced by Baha’u’llah in the Kitab-i-Iqan as shown in its footnotes, and a brief discussion of each reference. [about]
- Qur'ánic references in the Bahá'í Writings (2001). Cross-reference list (incomplete). [about]
- Signs of Prophet-Hood, The: An Exposition on a Tablet by 'Abdu'l-Bahá, by James B. Thomas, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 6 (2005). On the signs of a Manifestation of God as articulated by ‘Abdu'l-Bahá; the type of proof utilized; the sequence of signs shown, some self-evident, others at a deeper level of meaning; historical confirmation. [about]
- Themes of 'Abdu'l-Bahá's Tablets of The Divine Plan Illustrated by Scriptural References to the Bible and the Qur'án, by Lameh Fananapazir, in Lights of Irfan, 18 (2017). The Tablets of the Divine Plan, as well as Abdu'l-Bahá's Will and Testament and the Tablet of Carmel, are three “Charters” for promotion of the Cause of God, which can also heal the problems facing humanity in its crisis of faith. [about]
- Verse of Light, the Sadratu'l-Muntahá (Divine Lote Tree), and the Unfoldment of God's Plan, The, by Shirley Macias (1991). Relationship of a key mystical Quranic verse, Súrih 24:35, to Bahá'í theology; includes a brief compilation of Bahá'í Writings about the Lote Tree. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.