Search for tag "Studying"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í Activities in University, by Shoghi Effendi and Universal House of Justice, in The Bahá'í Student Handbook, Second Edition (1997). [about]
- Bahá'í Students and American University of Beirut in the Early 20th Century, by Reed M. Breneman (2008). The influential activities of the campus Baha'i association in Beirut, 1900-1920 and during the first World War. [about]
- Compiler's Notes: Barstow Collection, by Thellie Lovejoy (2000). Introduction to and description of the Dwight Barstow archive. [about]
- Estudios y Profesiones, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá. Compilacion de Escritos Bahá'ís para Jovenes sobre Estudios y Profesiones [about]
- Pioneering or Education?, by Universal House of Justice (1968). To Baha'i youth in every land: deciding whether to pioneer or continue with higher education. [about]
- Towards a Spiritual Methodology of Scholarship, by Chris Jones Kavelin, in Australian Baha'i Studies, Volume 4 (2003). Attempt to offer youth a vision of their sacred duty to pursue scholarship and a confidence in their unique spiritual genius to enable a world civilization to become conscious of its own Divine origin, spiritual nature, sacred purpose and glorious destiny [about]
- Unrestrained as the Wind: A Life Dedicated to Bahá'u'lláh (1985). Compilation of quotations on topics of especial interest to Bahá'í youth. [about]
- Youth in Every Land, to, by Universal House of Justice, in Wellspring of Guidance (1966). Three fields of service open to young Baha'is: improving their personal character, teaching the Faith to others, and preparing for their later years through education. [about]