Search for tag "Superstition"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Communal Harmony: India's Greatest Challenge, by National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of India (1993). A formal statement from the NSA of the Bahá'ís of India on the need to overcome religious, linguistic and caste-based tensions. [about]
- Dawn over Mount Hira and Other Essays, by Marzieh Gail (1976). A collection of essays on various topics of interest to Baha'i studies and history. Most of these were first published in Star of the West and World Order between 1929 and 1971. [about]
- In Pursuit of Harmony between Science and Religion, by Paul Lample, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 26:4 (2016). The capacity to unite in the investigation of truth for the advancement of civilization requires the harmony of science and religion, in which science is freed from materialism and religion from superstition. [about]
- Internet Communications; Virgin Birth; Encyclopedia; Administrative Order, by Universal House of Justice (1996). Questions on email discussion groups and the Covenant, the Baha'i stance on the Virgin Birth of Christ, the spirituality of administrating, the spiritual destiny of the American Baha'i community, and the status of the Baha'i Encyclopedia. [about]
- Searching Eye, The: The Independent Investigation of Truth, by Gary L. Matthews, in Bahá'í News, 701 (1989). Concepts informing the personal search for truth: the role of faith, the trap of imitation, the role of justice, the impact on unity, the oneness of truth, and the scientific method. [about]
- Spiritualism, Reincarnation and Related Subjects, in Bahá'í Institutions (A Compilation) (1973). Includes psychic phenomena, spiritual healing, and astrology. [about]